Start a new topic

Hello I need help with activating my Contact Form

Where do i add the mail.php script?

<div class="col-md-8 contact-right">

<textarea onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Your Message';}">Your Message</textarea>

<input type="text" value="Your Name" onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Your Name';}">

<input type="text" class="mail" value="E-Mail Address" onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'E-Mail Address';}">

<input type="submit" class="share" value="Send Message">

</div>

17 people have this question

I am also looking for the correct way to fill in the information on the 4Pet contact form to make it work correctly.

1 person likes this

I am also searching where and how to activate the form in the Interior Plus a Interior and Furniture Category Flat Bootstarp Responsive Website Template... Plz respond

1 person likes this
same here with activating the contact form in the Best Bakery template which didn't include a php script. I have located one on the web but wonder if the code has to exactly match the html 'form' values before it works? am attaching the php mail script I found but it doesn't seem to be working with the form in the template & I am woefully ignorant of the php. I can see where to put my email but there's stuff in there that isn't on the template code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

php
(667 Bytes)

1 person likes this
I want to purchase the template, but it seems to be missing the php for the contact forms.
Is the php included in the paid versions?

2 people like this

Ya, I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the contact form to work for my website too! Does anyone have the answer yet???

1 person likes this

Help! Enrich template: How do I make the contact form work??

I need the .php file??

html
(10.5 KB)

I too also have had ABSOLUTELY NO HELP from support for the .php file for a template I purchased. They stated they do not provide help. Well, ta ta I will not be purchasing again NOR recommending them to any one. You would think that one .php file could be designed to fit most of the templates offered, especially from experienced programmers, but no a complete refusal. 

1 person likes this
THis here is going on for 1+ year
NO support at all
why buy a template (incomplete) and no help???

Login or Signup to post a comment