Start a new topic

Activate contact and subscribe form

Anyone knows how to activate the forms?

Have a nice day!

5 people have this question

You need a php script to make it work...........Has anyone got an answer to this, I have the same problem!!.......What's the point in letting us have a subscribe field or a contact form if there is no php script to go with it........AND NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW!!  For crying out loud this is a simple task really have not got the time to be looking the entire web for something similar......I want THE script for my form..can anyone help ?? Template - "Fresh Coming" HTML:  <div class="contact">
<form>
<input type="text" class="textbox" value=" Enter your email" onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Enter your email';}">
<input type="submit" value="Subscribe" class="but">
</form>
</div>

Wonderful article above it really is good for activating the form

Thank You D3Seven mighty awesome your ingenuity is appreciated 

i have download a masti web template.that is very stunning.

i what to know how can i change or upload new themes in themes category?

is there need to create database for it?

i have download a masti web template.that is very stunning.

i what to know how can i change or upload new themes in themes category?

is there need to create database for it?

Dear Azmat, you need to go to your template folder, there must be something.html and some styles with somename.css or scripts with somename.js. You have to open this files with notepad++, notepad or sublime text. And then you can add what you want or just remove. And then save what you just do, and reload the something.html page!(If something goes wrong, just do ctrl+z, It will return to the previous code or you can just back up for any problems) If you didn't understand anything, don't be afraid to ask again.

Login or Signup to post a comment